As I looked through my collection of possible writing prompts for today’s NaBloPoMo post, I came across one that I really liked. It is creating a list, but what I like about this list is that it is about writing down the things one would want to do in my life.
Write a list of 25 (or just 5!) things you want to do in your life.
As I thought about it, my list has probably changed a bit over the years, but there are many things that I’ve added, and I’m sure things I would have taken off had I created this list before.
My Life List (in no particular order):
- Read all of the books on my TBR list (as this continues to grow, this seems ambitious :D)
- Hike in the Canadian side of Glacier National Park
- Travel back to Ireland
- Travel to Italy
- Write a children’s book series
- Write a book
- Go whitewater rafting as many times as possible
- Run at least a half marathon
- Continue to rescue dogs
- Travel (back) to Scotland
- Go back to Glacier National Park (the American side)
- Travel to Colorado
- Grow my blog following
- Have an article published
- Freelance write or write for a newspaper
- Continue to be contacted by authors to review their books
- Buy a house
- Learn more about other religions of the world
- Travel to Wales
- Travel to Belgium
- Travel to Spain
- Travel to France
- Earn a second masters
- Earn my doctorate
- Most importantly….live happily.
I know that there are many things that I could add to my list, but these were the first 25 that came to mind. Please feel free to share something that would be on your list as well! I am always looking for new ideas and I love to see what interests all of you!
Happy Friday, and happy writing!